About N N Jha
N N Jha specializes in Information security management, business continuity, IT Service Management, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9001and TL 9000 management systems. His experience exceeds 30 years ranging from IT service delivery, governance, risk and compliance, project management, business process maturity transformation, Objective driven process improvement, Scrum coach, Quantitative project and process management & benchmarking, IP and innovation management, trainings & auditing. Currently he manages the ICT and Training portfolios in BSI for several ISO Management Systems schemes, mainly ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ISO 9001, TL9000 and many others.
Work Experience Highlights
- Apr 2015 - Current in BSI India:Qualified assessor for ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2008 and assessor trainee for ISO 22301:20012. Conducting Training for CLIP ISMS.
- Jul 2004-Feb 2015in Alcatel-Lucent:Total Quality Management for Telecom Software Products, R&D Engineering Performance Improvement and benchmarking, Model based (TL 9000, ISO 9001, CMMI Dev and CMMI SVC) process improvement, Product security and reliability assurance, Information security management, NSA compliance management, Business continuity assurance, Operations Science for retrofit cost reduction, Quality Certifications, P-CMMimplementation and certification, IP and Innovation management for multi-location R&Ds, and servicing with Alcatel-Lucent products to almost all the global telecom clients.
- Apr 1998 – Jul 2004 in HCL Technologies Ltd:Business process engineering and their maturity transformation, Total Quality management, Process and quality training, Incubation of new products and new business verticals, Model based (TL 9000, ISO 9001, CMMI Dev, P-CMM) process improvement and quality system certifications including high maturity, Establishment and certifications of information security management system (BS7799/ISO 27001) for BT Process and business continuity planning for HCL Tech BPO Services, CoPC Gold implementation and certifications for HCL Tech BPO Services, Lean six Sigma implementation in BPO services.
- Jul 1995-Apr 1998 in Aeronautical Development Agency / DRDO: R&D of Avionics products for Light Combat Aircraft. Independent Verification & Validation and Airworthiness certifications of Avionics systems, Integration and qualification of large avionics systems and simulators, Product certification and reliability and safety assessment for the products developed by HAL, BEL using various MIL and DoD standards.
- Dec 1985–Jul 1995 in Indian Space Research Organization, Sriharikota: Research and development of mission and safety critical large real Time systems to be used for rockets, missiles and satellite launch vehicles, Mission Analysis and Range Safety for rockets, missiles and launch vehicles, Trajectory estimation and simulations for reliability and safety of launch vehicles, Software Quality Standards and guidelines development for ISRO, DRDO and BARC.